PARTNERS Archives

March 2000

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Rodney D. Coates" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 13:55:32 -0500
I am currently awaiting passwords for my students ..once these are here then
mine will be showing up more..because of a different format this year..we
had intended to not get involved until after spring break..so see ya
then..rodneycoates..