MACTALK Archives

July 2000

MACTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Guy Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Macintosh Users Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 07:10:48 -0400
Hello!

We have room 362 Gaskill reserved for the Macworld Broadcast. Broadcast
should start at 9am our time next Wednesday.  There are lots of rumors
about the Keynote presentation but as usual Apple will confirm nothing.  If
you want to read some of the rumors there are some at the following URL
http://www.macosrumors.com/ .

Hope you can make it to the broadcast!

Thanks
Guy Moore