OHIOAIR Archives

September 2000

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Larry Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:57:20 -0400
Hi all!

Permit me to take a few minutes out of your day to remind you to get your
room reservation at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Columbus for the
upcoming OAIRP Fall Conference.  The hotel's phone number is
614-890-8600.  When you call, make sure you mention OAIRP to
get the special rate of $119.00 for a single/double room.

Think of the perks you get from coming in the night before the conference...
no traffic hassles, free breakfast buffet, a night "away from it all" in
luxurious accomodations...sounds good to me...how about you?!

Call today...the special rate is only good for reservations made on or
before September 21...in case you don't have your calendar handy,
that's this coming Thursday!  So, please, make your reservation today!

To refresh, the conference is Friday, October 13 so you would be arriving
in Columbus on Thursday evening, October 12.  And, while we're talking
about the conference, don't forget to snail mail, e-mail, or fax me your
conference registration form.  While you're at it, make a copy of your
form and give it to your Business Office so you can bring your payment
with you to the conference.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and, oh yeah...
MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATION!  ;-)
(Just in case you had forgotten already!)  hehhehe

See you in a few weeks....

Larry Hunter
1999-2000 OAIRP Vice-President
2000 OAIRP Fall Conference Chair
Voice:  614-287-3604
Toll-Free Voice:  1-800-621-6407, ext. 3604
Fax:  614-287-2558

PS-Reserve your room!

PPS-Send in your registration form!!

PPS-Ok, I'm done buggin' ya!  Now, GET BACK TO WORK!  :-)