OHIOAIR Archives

October 2000

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Larry Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 15:07:16 -0400
Bob,

What I said earlier about bringing your check with you still goes.  Becky
just sent this e-mail to clarify for business offices and the like who might
be confused about how to make out the check.  Make the check out
to OAIRP, but bring it with you to the conference.  Send  your registration
form to me.  Once more...check made to OAIRP but bring with you,
registration form sent to me.  Let me know if you have any more
questions or comments.  Thanks!

Larry

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/02/00 11:37AM >>>
A question for Becky, with (I hope) an answer to the whole group:

What of Larry Hunter's previous admonition to "... bring with you to the
conference your check (either institutional check or personal check) for
$50.00 and we will furnish you with a receipt... Please do not pay in
advance, if at all possible"? (e-mail of 1 Sept. 00)
Bob

Bob Burke
AICUO