OHIOFIRE Archives

December 2000

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ed Comeau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:17:00 -0500
The December issue of Campus Firewatch is out!  In this final issue of the
year we cover...

-The second part of the article about the landmark Campus Fire Safety Forum
II
-The development of the New York Governor's task force on campus fire safety
and the report that it issued
-An article about the usage of power strips
-The year in review, and what is ahead
-The monthly Campus Fire Log with some additional fatalities, unfortunately

and more!

Upcoming issues are going to focus on future legislative efforts, fire
history in the different occupancies such as residence halls, Greek housing
and off-campus apartments.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their help in
making this publication a reality and a success.  The overwhelming support
that we have received in our first seven months of publication shows that
there is a need for what we do, through the newsletter and the website.  If
you have any suggestions or ideas on how we can do an even better job the
future, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

See you in 2001!

Ed

*******************************
Ed Comeau