PARTNERS Archives

January 2001

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Harris, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 20:23:28 -0500
Vince -- Below please find the faculty roster for
the Soc343 BlackBoard course.  These are the people
who have written me asking to be registered as
faculty for the course.  A review of Professor
Coates listserv charts some 27 people -- minus
myself that makes a difference of 16.  Anyone who
wants to be listed as a faculty member for this
course is advised to write me at [log in to unmask]
specifying that they are faculty members who wish
to be registered for Soc 343.

Additionally, only two schools have sent me rosters
of students.  The process of coding student rosters
for non-WPUNJ students is long and involved, and
the sooner people can get me their lists, including
name and email address, the sooner I can get you all
in business for the Spring 2001 semester.

Please feel free to call or, preferably, email with
any questions or concerns -- Robert Harris
[log in to unmask] -- 973.720.2451

Parrillo, Vince
Browning, Joan
Richardson, Judith