SWE Archives

March 2001

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Audra Herwald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:15:03 -0600
The tour of Durobag is cancelled because only one person signed up
(sorry Sarah).  In the future it would be helpful if you only indicate
you are interested in an event if you actually are - we had probably 10
people say they were interested at our last meeting so I spent the time
setting up the tour only to have one person want to go.

Please show up at Brownie Day if you committed yourself!!!  Also watch
for an email about our last meeting of the semester where we will be
electing new officers!  If you are interested in a position feel free to
contact any of the current officers.  Thanks!
-Audra
Audra - President - 664-4488
Jessy - VP - 664-4160
Holly - Treasurer - 664-8424