ADHS Archives

November 2001

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Gus L. Seligmann" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 16:23:42 -0600
      "Blackstrap molasses and wheatgerm bread
        makes you feel so good you wish you were dead" are the
lines of an old country and western song.  This leads me to believe
that it wasn't alcoholic.  As for the rest I leave that to the real
experts.

         G.L. Seligmann
         Department of History
         Univ of North Texas and perhaps the world's leading authority
on liquor regulation in Alamogordo New Mexico.  Damn its lonely at
the top