EDT440 Archives

March 2004

EDT440@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michele Dickey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michele Dickey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:13:47 -0500
Greetings!

There is a new policy imposed by my department (EDP) which requires our
classes to meet one last time.  Therefore, we will have a final class
meeting the week of April 19th.  For you folks in EDT 440/540  A, 440/540
D, and 440E C we will meet on Tuesday April 20th. Those of you in 440E A
and 440E-B will meet on Thursday April 22nd.  Check your schedules for the
times of class meetings.  We will meet in 201 Gaskill (the place we met for
our first class).  I apologize for the inconvenience, but as some of you
know, the educational technology program was recently moved from the
department of teacher education to educational psychology.  I must follow
the rules of my new department.

Please note, this meeting is mandatory.  If you want a grade for EDT 440,
you must come to the final class meeting.  If you have any questions,
please send them to me directly ([log in to unmask]) -- do hit reply or
you've be sending a message to all of the 440 students.

md

Michele D. Dickey, Ph.D.
Educational Psychology
Miami University