SCHPSYCH Archives

April 2005

SCHPSYCH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Sara Michelucci <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Psychology Students <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:08:49 -0400
Hi all-

Looking through the library, I realize that I do not have the names for the
people who currently have the WISC-IV kits numbered 2 and 5.  If you have
one of these, please email me and let me know so I can put your name on the
list.  Also, some people have been asking for the kits for scoring purposes,
so for those in Dr. Woodin's class, you may want to arrange to have a kit in
class so people can use the manuals.  Thanks.

Have a great day.
-Sara

Sara A. Michelucci Vondracek
Graduate Assistant