ADHS Archives

June 2005

ADHS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jon Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 13:37:50 -0400
Our website, http://historyofalcoholanddrugs.typepad.com/, now
accepts payment of dues by credit card through PayPal. If you've
never used PayPal, it's great. I've used it for years to pay for eBay
purchases.

If you're a reader of the listserv, consider yourself a member of the
group, and have not paid dues in a long time, perhaps you'd like to
visit the website and pay with your credit card. I set up the links
and tested them repeatedly. They work fine so far as I can tell.

Scott Martin is the Secretary-Treasurer. Inquiries about the status
of your membership (and journal subscription; they are one and the
same thing) should go to him. His email address is

This being the middle of the summer in the United States, Dr. Martin
may be on vacation now or for parts of the next few months. Please be
patient with any membership inquiries you might have. I know that he
plans to dun members for dues later in the year.

All the best,
Jon
--
Jon Miller, Asst. Prof. of English, Dept. of English, Univ. of Akron,
Akron, OH 44302. office and voice mail, 1-330-972-5717.