CLEANACCESS Archives

July 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ryan Dorman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jul 2005 14:53:38 -0400
I recall having a problem back in the Perfigo days when I first set everything up... I copied and pasted the attribute names and the DN's from another product's LDAP configuration and there was white space either at the beginning or the end.  It had to be removed for auth to work... racked my brain for days on that one.  Also, can you ping or otherwise test end to end connectivity between your CAM and your LDAP server?

Ryan Dorman, CCNA
Communications and Network Services
Millerville University