MMAC-L Archives

August 2005

MMAC-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
there608 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 07:00:54 +0000
Software 80% discount Sales
http://assyria.highdiscount.net

We'll see how much you'll be partying then.
Haily Jaderutpfc love that name,.
Lets let our love unfurl!?

Small plane violates D.C. air space, forced to land
http://g.msn.com/0nwenus0/AE/00

Blockbuster Drugs Are So Last Century
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8447919/

Lai: Amazing start for Armstrong in Tour | Images
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032633/?ta=y

I don't see what the big deal is anyway.!
To have Runion Avenue Soldiers up in our corners
Plus Dre told me stay out!? this just wasn't my beef

For the Poor in Iran, Voting Was About Making Ends Meet
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/sports/tdf2005/index.html?8dpc

The Week in Video: Moose enters emergency room
http://www.times.com/tourdefrance

Increase in Guerrilla Attacks Tests Colombia's Popular President
http://www.times.com/pages/magazine/index.html