CLEANACCESS Archives

October 2005

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"King, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:05:23 -0400
Hi William,

There are two separate files for the agent.

The original "Setup" file (the one that you get when you are thru the
redirection webpage)

And the "upgrade" file.  This is only obtainable thru the "Update"
functionality.

Device Management > Clean Access >  Clean Access Agent > Updates

Check the box marked "Check for CCA Agent upgrade patches along with
Checks, Rules and AV List"
 and hit update.

You should get the patch along with all the latest Host Policies, Rules,
Checks, and AV lists......

Then you can go back to the
Distribution page, and check see that both versions are listed at 3.5.8