UDESIGN Archives

December 2005

UDESIGN@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Anna Trent <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
University Graphic Arts Design Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Dec 2005 02:47:15 -0500
Adobe PhotoShop CS 8.0 - $44.95
http://bashes.oemwx.com/

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?
A superstition is a premature explanation that overstays its time.
Self-respect is the cornerstone of all virtue.
The avoidance of taxes is the only pursuit that carries any reward.
Whenever a friend succeeds a little something in me dies.
I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages.