LSHAPE Archives

January 2006

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami Univ LSHAPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:37:30 -0500
For Immediate Release
ALERT ISSUED - Watch EXTI.PK Trade Today!

***EXTI***EXTI***EXTI***EXTI***EXTI***EXTI***

DATE: Tuesday January 17, 2005 - After Market Close
PRICE: 0.38
SYMBOL: EXTI (EXTI.PK)
COMPANY NAME: Extreme Innovations, Inc.
ADD EXTI.PK TO YOUR RADAR NOW - EXTI and T-Rex Join Forces.

TAMPA, Fla., Jan. 11, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- Extreme Innovations, Inc. (Other
OTC:EXTI.PK - News)

EXTI and T-Rex Vehicles Inc. are negotiating and have agreed in principle on
the terms and conditions for the distribution rights of the T-Rex products
within the territory of the United States.

About Extreme Innovations: Extreme Innovations, Inc. markets, sells, and
distributes cutting edge recreational vehicles. Extreme Innovations, Inc. is
devoted to providing new, extreme recreational products with a marketing
platform as well as sales support to help bring them to market.