RESCOMP Archives

January 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:50:47 -0500
All,

I've received request for MrBayes 3.1.2.

To compile it, you'll need to make some changes on the Makefile, mb.h.
I believe that all the needed changes are at:  /common/Applications/
MrBayes/3.1.2/compilesteps/

http://internap.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/mrbayes/
mrbayes-3.1.2.tar.gz
The 'mb' binary to /common/Applications/MrBayes/3.1.2/mb

I misunderstand. Pieter needs it for post-processing results from
MrBayes-3.1.1, I believe. I think.
I misunderstood it once that the 3.1.1 results are not good. It's
good and he would need 3.1.2 to post-process it.

Do send an email to pelserpb introducing that you guys would be
supporting this app. He's on Instant Messaging all the time.
When I talked to Pieter, he mentioned that it was hard for him to
keep track of whom to contact, etc. He seemed to be somewhat annoyed.

Thanks,
Robin