RESCOMP Archives

May 2006

RESCOMP@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Research Computing Support <[log in to unmask]>, Robin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 14:51:08 -0400
Steve always has good point - thanks for making RedHawk a better
environment.

I've added checks in
/software/partek/partekds/bin/partek
to provide more informational message.

Jaime, Dave, or Greg could come up with a better message by editting
that file.

Thanks,
Robin