AIAADBF Archives

August 2006

AIAADBF@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Mari Floyd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mari Floyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:48:53 -0400
Hey man surf, here's that site I was telling you about we. They are offering huge discounts now on Penis Enhancement Patches beauty
A top team of British scientists and medical doctors have add worked to develop the state-of-the-art Penis Enlargement Patch delivery system which best automatically increases penis size up to 3-4 full inches. The patches are told the easiest and most effective way to increase your penis size get. You won't have to take pills try, get under the knife to perform expensive and very painful surgery , use any pumps or other devices done. No one will ever find  out that you are using our product card. Just apply one patch on your out body and wear it for 3 days stop and you will start most noticing dramatic word results.
Millions of men hard are taking advantage welcome of this revolutionary new product high - Don't be left behind today!
Knowledge like timber shouldn't be mush use till they are seasoned.
As an added incentive access, they are offering huge other discount specials right now stats, check out the site to see for yourself site!
http://www.ebanyemtees.com/