CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brian Beausoleil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 12:13:48 -0400
The system message is a good idea.  However, I am not aware of any feature
like this.  A work around could be a requirement that is not enforced (which
will allow them to click Next and bypass it) where you place your message in
the description field.

Brian Beausoleil
Network Services
Southern CT State University