CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Grinnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:48:38 -0400
I'm working on a Korean version of Windows XP that Windows Updates
says needs to be activated.  Unfortunately, the link that Microsoft
says to use (Start -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Activate
Windows) doesn't seem to exist.  A google search has not proved very
useful.  Does anybody know what the program is that the link points
to, or perhaps another way to activate it?  I also ran MGADiag.exe,
but that just points me back to the activation link.

TIA,

Michael Grinnell
Network Security Administrator
The American University