CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Flagg, Martin D." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2006 14:19:50 -0400
When--Monday Morning at 4:00AM,

Why--1)about everyone is asleep, 2)Microsoft has usually fixed their broken patches by Sunday, 3)Full staff is coming in Monday in a couple of hours and 5) if it is a more serious issue I have all week to fix it, before ruining my weekend.

If you want to stagger you can do it manually or maybe by a script but not automatically with the GUI.

We also kick them weekly because if we are ever dealing with a virus outbreak I will be kicking them more often so I want them to be familiar with the process.

Martin Flagg