CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Michael Grinnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:29:46 -0400
Ooh, IDK, never seen that.  I don't know if hardware platform
influences this.  We're running on HP DL360 G4 servers.  In the worst
case scenario, you should be able to reset the bios clock during
reboot, or, if the bios clock is set to UTC/GMT, then there is a
timeconfig flag to tell the OS that the bios clock is set that way.

On Aug 26, 2006, at 12:51 AM, King, Michael wrote:

> Think this could be bad?
>
> [root@ccam1 ~]# hwclock --show
> select() to /dev/rtc to wait for clock tick timed out
>
> [root@ccam1 ~]# hwclock --systohc
> select() to /dev/rtc to wait for clock tick timed out
> [root@ccam1 ~]#

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
desk: (202) 885-2491
cell: (202) 215-3352