CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
George Koffler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:11:52 -0400
I've just gotten bombarded by reports from one of our residence halls
regarding the Clean Access Agent reporting "The application experienced an
internal error loading the SSL libraries".  Others seem to be working, and
still others have loaded the new agent, but are now failing the
pr_XP_Hotfixes rule, when they didn't this morning, and MS doesn't think
they need any patches.  At least one is running XP Home, so it doesn't seem
to be a Media Center/Tablet issue.  No report is being generated for the
users that get stuck in the Temporary role as a result of this
disagreement, and I can't find out what they need in order to get them to
pass...

CAM/CAS on 4.0.3, Agent 4.0.2.0.  Things were "fine" yesterday, but when
the auto-update of the agent happened, we got forced into upgrade hell,
only to arrive here.  Any suggestions for any of these issues?

Thanks,
George Koffler
University of Missouri - Kansas City