CLEANACCESS Archives

August 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Joyce, Todd N" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:21:52 -0400
The simple fix today is to run the 4.0.0.1 client if you are running
4.0.2. CAM/CAS.  The only thing you will lose is the feature to run the
clients from the download page.

All the old rules should still work on the different versions of windows
XP.

I have tested this against Windows XP tablet edition only.

Make sure that you set the CAM to NOT download the latest agent updates
through autoupdate.

todd

Todd Joyce
Network Services
Radford University - The Smart Choice
(540) 831-7777

Keep your boots and ChapStick and ice hotels.
Give me shorts and sandals and a thirty-blocker.

Temperance Brennan - Monday Mourning