EMS Archives

August 2006

EMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Wietse de Boer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wietse de Boer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 15:56:45 -0400
Dear Colleagues,

The time to put together a schedule for our EMSC meetings is near, and I
wanted to ask you one more time for suggestions for speakers.  I have
enough commitments for fall, but could still use volunteers or suggestions
for spring.  Currently, no graduate students have come forward, so if you
are one (or know one) who has mature work to present, please let me know.

I would like to propose that we meet on Friday afternoons from 2-4.  I hope
that will accommodate especially commuters from Cincinnati and
parents.  Would this work for you?  Are there any Fridays that are
absolutely out?

Thanks for your input.  I hope to get you a fall schedule soon after
hearing from you.

Best to all,

Wietse

Wietse de Boer