ALAS Archives

September 2006

ALAS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Susana Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2006 19:45:12 -0400

ALAS:
if you are interested on a career expo and workshop PLEASE open the flyer
attached to the email
 NSHMBA (National Society of Hispanic MBAs) Is having a pre-conference
workshop for their members and also NON MEMBERS (that is where we fit in).
The deadline to register is THIS UPCOMING FRIDAY OCTOBER 6th (same day as
LOCURA!)

They also have a conference on OCTOBER 26th-28th but for that date we (or
at least a buch of us-alas) will be in CHICAGO for the midwest conference
of USHLI

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP!! also questions or anything
just let me know / send an email to the "executivevp@
cincinnati.nshmba.org"

It is a really nice oportunity
NOTICE it is on the saturday of our fall break
1-4:30 pm @ GE's Aviation learning center

also if you are going. let me know!!
Dont miss out on oportunities like this ;)

Susana Campos.
Miami U. Class 2009
President of the Association
of Latin and American Students (ALAS)