MCUG Archives

September 2006

MCUG@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Cora Rowell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Computer Users Group (MCUG)
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 07:10:02 -0420
Worried about the loss of erectoin? EVEN if you have no
erectoin problems SOFT CIATLIS would help you to bring
back some romantic moments that u lost in past.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue and get ready for action
in 15 minutes. SOFT CIAELIS! It makes your lovemaking incredible!

VISIT US TODAY, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCHOUNT OFER!

http://dohsvp.gustior.info/?76165093

Instant shipping worldwide. Absolutely CONFIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase.

     A long silence. "Well, this kind of flying has always been here to be
Boot time to the XP desktop is almost exactly 30 seconds, not brisk but that's Windows for you. Performance seems snappy, but then every new laptop seems snappy compared to your old machine. Note: to reach the BIOS you use the F3 key at POST. You need to know this because it's never mentioned in the docs nor onscreen. There's very few settings of interest other than the boot device order, BIOS password and stretch-VGA-when-not-in-Windows settings. Let's test this baby and see if I've thrown my money away on the Sonoma chipset for nothing, shall we?