MMAC-L Archives

September 2006

MMAC-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Allan Medina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Martial Arts Club list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 07:29:07 -0400
S BN S.P K -- SHALLBET.TER INN,DUSTRIES INC.
HOT STOC'K A`LERT - INVES'TOR AL`ERT!

Th`ere is a MAS`SIVE PR campa`ign in proces,s for t`his sto`ck, get in eaa.rly on mond.ay mor,ning.

Our objec'tive hh.ere is to fi,ndd the need.le in the haysta'ck, the dii.amond in the dir.t..
and we belie.ve we'v.e bee,n ve'ry succe'ssful in t'hat objectiv.e wi`th t,his co`mpanyy.

SH'ALLBETTER INDUSTR'IES INC (S BNS. P K)

Comp`any-- SHALL'BETTER INDUSTRIE'S INC
Sym,bol- SBN S , P K
Cu`rrent Pri,ce-- .85
MM,onday tar'get: 1`.15
M`arket Cap:: 17'.34 Milli,onn
Our r,ecommendation; Str'ong Buy, get in earl,y on Monda.y mor,ningg.

T`his quicc.k ris.ing s`tock is a go.od lon'g te,rm wi'nner. T.his stoo,ck has be.en stead,ily cl,imbing, and
wi.ll cont.inue to cl,imb the char.ts due to sup'erb busine,ss solu,tions and creativ,e partnersh`ipss
in the b`usiness wor'ldd.

Br,eaking ne'ws:

H'ONOLULU -- S`ept. 8, 200`6--
.Shallbe`tter's new Presid.ent,  is now in Chin'a examinin.g new resourc,e proper'ties in the ener,gyy
sect'or as w'ell as s'tructuring pl`ans for an exp'anded e'xploration
progra`m on the Mongol.ian g,old prope`rty...

Go to you'r favori'te financi.al sit`e, and rea'd the com.plete ne'ws re.lease.

Get in ea`rly on t'his one, don''t m,isss it Monda`y.

Ab,out S`HALLBETTER I,NDUSTRIES INC

Sh.allbetter Industri`es Inc, is an internationa.l mi`ning comp,any, wh'ich has excl'usive
governm.ent minin.g right's to ma.ny mini,ng lo`cations, th,att are hig.hly sou`ght aft`er
b'ecausee the'y are ri.ch in goo,ld. Havin,g t,hese ri,ghts, in a lo,cation whic`h is r,ich
in g.old and che,ap in labo,r ma`kess the com.pany ve.ry alluri'ng to in,vestorss.