SWE Archives

September 2006

SWE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kate Zechman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Society of Women Engineers at Miami University <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:13:14 -0400
Dear SWE Women and Men,

Each of you receiving this email are on the SWE listserv.

If you no longer wish to be on the SWE Listserv, please contact me,
Kathryn Zechman at [log in to unmask] and I will remove you from the
list.

Anyone can send information to SWE members through the SWE listserv. If
you wish to do so, put [log in to unmask] in the "to" line of your
email.

If you simply press reply to an email that was sent over the listserv,the
ENTIRE listserv will get your reply. So, please do not press reply unless
you wish for everyone to get your email. Please copy and paste the email
address of the sender into your "to" line. This also means, to help people
out, if you send an email over the listserv, please be sure to contain
your address in the email.

Thank you,

Kathryn Zechman
President, Society of Women Engineers