GER610 Archives

October 2006

GER610@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dorothea Castle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ GER 610 (Prof A B Willeke) [Self-Paced & Year Around
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 08:28:35 -0540
‘Well, well, then—Bill Sikes,’ said the Jew, with abject humility. ‘You seem out of humour, Bill.’‘I’m afraid,’ said the Jew, ‘that he may say something which will get us into trouble.’The prudence of this line of action, indeed, was obvious; but, unfortunately, there was one very strong objection to its being adopted. This was, that the Dodger, and Charley Bates, and Fagin, and Mr. William Sikes, happened, one and all, to entertain a violent and deeply–rooted antipathy to going near a police–office on any ground or pretext whatever.

Dear, Ger
Flower land International inc. is looking for qualified employees.
The Company:

FlowerLand International is an american trading company.
Our core values are:

-To provide excellent customer service
-To offer top quality products
-To create and innovate

The vacancy:
The company has an opportunity for talented, highly creative candidates.
We are looking for someone who is energetic, ambitious and intelligent. We can employ people from all over the world.

Our email is: [log in to unmask]

The best candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Good social skills.
- Accuracy
- Intelligence.

Main Advantages:

- Really High Wages.
- Ability to work from home.
- No sign up fees, no investment is required.
- All expenses such as phone calls, webtraffic, etc will be completely covered by our company.
- AIDS\Disability Friendly team.

Degree:  required.

How to Apply:
Please send your resume to our personnel manager via email FlowerIntl ( a t ) web2mail.com
It must be mailed in a TXT, Microsoft Word or RTF format.

‘And as I don’t want ’em to, neither,’ replied Nancy in the same composed manner, ‘it’s rather more no than yes with me, Bill.’‘What’s become of the boy?’ said the Jew, seizing the Dodger tightly by the collar, and threatening him with horrid imprecations. ‘Speak out, or I’ll throttle you!’After swallowing two of three glasses of spirits, Mr. Sikes condescended to take some notice of the young gentlemen; which gracious act led to a conversation, in which the cause and manner of Oliver’s capture were circumstantially detailed, with such alterations and improvements on the truth, as to the Dodger appeared most advisable under the circumstances.