OHIOAIR Archives

October 2006

OHIOAIR@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Hunter, Larry" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Association for Institutional Research (Ohio AIR)
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 15:55:58 -0400
Nancy,

Thanks for your input.  You mentioned your NCATE visit as a reason for
not doing it this year.  I'm thinking our upcoming HLC visit is a good
reason not to do it this year too!  :-)  Especially since they want the
data by 12/15/06 and no later than 1/31/07.  Yikes!

Larry T. Hunter, MBA
Director, Office of Institutional Research
140 Erskine Hall
Ohio Dominican University
1216 Sunbury Road
Columbus, Ohio 43219