OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2006

From:
Roger Troutman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Roger Troutman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:42:58 -0400
The Red-necked Grebes (3) were still at Clearfork Reservoir this AM.  They
may be a family group.  One still had considerable red on neck, while
another still had a hint of the harlequin pattern behind the eye.  We were
lucky enough to have a 30-40x scope view of them together, so close as to
pretty much fill the field of view. Roger Troutman