OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2006

[log in to unmask][log in to unmask], 20 Oct 2006 14:12:47 -0400388_us-ascii Hi All,

We've now got a more detailed list of presentations, and their
descriptions, up on our web-site. The presentations described on that
list are just a sample of some of the topics that will be covered during
the Audubon Assembly on November 10th & 11th. You can download a pdf
copy of the list at: http://www.audubonohio.org/news/stateassembly.html [...]41_20Oct200614:12:[log in to unmask]
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:49:09 GMT
Dear New Ohio-Birds!
Thank you for doing this great service ot Ohio birders.  Could you possibly number the reports in the digest, the same as the list at the beginning, please?  That way we can more easily find the ones we need for our area of interest in a hurry.  Thank you again.
Kathleen B.