OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2006

From:
Pam Raver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pam Raver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:25:57 -0400
I believe that Robert's directions are meant to be used by people going on
vacations or who will be away from Internet access temporarily, although
his use would certainly cut down on a lot of my extra e-mail! If instead,
John wants to receive the daily posts in digest format as one e-mail
message, he would go to the same page and choose the appropriate digest
setting, then click JOIN OHIO-BIRDS.

Pam