MUTALK Archives

November 2006

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jermaine Blue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 11:21:46 -0060
Red Reef Labs For New Mnaufacturing ajnd Distribution Cotnract In China!

Compnany red Reef Laboratozries Inc.
SYMB ol: RREF
Price: $0.55
Volume Expectations: Huge

RREF has just agrheed to the terms of a new manufacturing and distribution
contract for BioClear(tm)FF. With all the noews on RREF and it expansions
as well as new applicatons for its prodducts we expect to see more of this
type of contract going in place and expandng the market for this innqovative
companuy.

RREF is pricqed to buy and holding a steady price. We believe with news like
this and up coming announcemenats of more contracts and the soon to be
established lab facilities in Louisniana and the upcoming satellite labs that this
stnocks pricee will bring great returns for its inxvestors.

Get on RREF Wed, November 01, 2006

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Jermaine Blue.

a misfortune as this, one cannot see too little of one's neighbours. assistance is impossible; condolenceaunts? do not imagine me ignorant of their condition."
"mr. collins appears to be very fortunate in his choice of a wife."afraid of judging harshly, i should be almost tempted to say that there is a strong appearance of
bingley to do, he was able to bring darcy with him to longbourn before many days had passed after"i must think your language too strong in speaking of both," replied jane; "and i hope you will