OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2006

From:
Paula Lozano <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paula Lozano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2006 23:02:41 -0500
Thanksgiving Day, November 23, 2006

How many late November peregrines were seen today in NE Ohio? In addition to
the two observed in Valley View by Clyde Witt and Susan Jones, I saw two
others:

Peregrine Falcon -  1
I-90 East @ Eddy Road, flight direction West to East, Cleveland, 11:30 a.m.
Observer: Paula Lozano, eastbound on I-90 with peregrine flying directly
overhead

Peregrine Falcon - 1
4th light pole on south side of Hilliard Road Bridge, between Rocky
River/Lakewood, 4:50 p.m.
Observers: Paula Lozano, Juan Lozano, Jan Ranahan

Did anyone see one at Eastlake today?

Paula Lozano
Lakewood, Ohio