OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2006

From:
Leslie Basalla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leslie Basalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2006 16:18:16 -0500
For all of you who've spotted the Valley View bridge peregrine falcons, or
saw something there that might have been a PF, I thought I'd offer a link.

Chad and Chris, a couple of ODNR peregrine nest monitors, have been chasiing
this pair and were finally able to photograph them last week. The pictures
are posted on the Terminal Tower falconcam web site. Here's the URL

http://www.falconcam-cmnh.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?11696.20

There's a whole discussion thread about this pair (the PFs, not the
monitors) on the forum, which can be rather enlightening. The birds are both
banded, but no one has been able to see the numbers yet.

-Leslie Basalla
Cleveland