OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2006

From:
Ned Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ned Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 17:29:10 -0500
I'm writing this message as the list owner. The hunting messages are
DONE, as of now. One simple notice that it's hunting season, and to be
careful in the woods, is just barely tolerable. But hunting topics
quickly take over the entire list, which is why they, above all other
topics, are forbidden here.

So, be aware that if you want to continue to have the privilege of
posting on this mailing list, you MAY NOT post hunting messages, either
pro or anti.

Enough said, I hope.

--
--