OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2006

From:
"TUCKER, Casey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TUCKER, Casey
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 20:42:26 -0500
Hi All,

This is just a reminder that a less restrictive listserv already exists and can provide a forum for open conversation on some of the questions and issues that Tom Slater raised in his message.  You can find information about that listserv here:

http://lists.envirolink.org/pipermail/ohio-birds/2006-August/012966.html

You can also join directly by visiting the site below and follow the "join or leave the list" link:

http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/aahfieldconsultants.html <http://listserv.muohio.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=aahfieldconsultants&A=1>  <http://listserv.muohio.edu/scripts/wa.exe?SUBED1=aahfieldconsultants>

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Casey Tucker

Columbus, OH