OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2006

From:
Jill Bowers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jill Bowers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 22:31:56 -0500
Thank you Kenn!
I felt the same way but felt I am not in a position to voice my feelings.
I hope everyone on the list reads your email and will consider your points.
We all should be better lister-friends.
I, too, reread his posts which if you read the first post said "Hello
Bird-Friendly People"!!!!!
I did not see any comments that would require a need for him to be shunned.
An a "picture-taker" I was looking forward to seeing some of his photos and
perhaps learning from his sharing some tips from his  50 YEARS experience
with long lens photography!.

Mr Slater, please return!