OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2006

From:
Andy Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Nov 2006 09:14:34 -0500
I, too, hope that Tom will come back. I don't know if anyone got a chance to
ask him if he's going to survey his farm for the OBBA II - sounds like a
goldmine to me. Here's hoping he comes back.

Oh, and I'll add that I also went to Hoover Reservoir on 11/4 after getting
back from Kettering, and had about 50 Hooded Mergansers and 14 Horned
Grebes, along with 10 Ruddy Ducks. No Eared Grebe, darn it! Still, that
boardwalk is worth its weight in birdseed.

Andrew R. Sewell, MS, RPA
Principal Investigator
Historical/Industrial Archaeology
Hardlines Design Company