OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2006

From:
Matt Vosniak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt Vosniak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2006 13:42:58 -0500
Ohio-Bird folks,

On Sunday I posted a message concerning a trip I made to Cayley Reservation
in southern Lorain County.  I mentioned I had found a long-eared owl and
had some photos.  A fellow list member suggested I post a photo at
rarebird.org for others to see.  I finally got that done today under their
Northeast Ohio sightings section.  If anyone would like to see please go
there.  The photo isn't that great as learning the hobby of bird
photography has been a little slow for me.  Also I'd like to thank the kind
members of Ohio-birds who emailed and commented kindly on my first post on
Sunday.

Good birding to all,

Matt Vosniak