CLEANACCESS Archives

December 2006

CLEANACCESS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Prem Ananthakrishnan (prananth)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:47:07 -0800
Hey Dave,

I hit this issue when I was working with someone yesterday :). Can you
generate the certs on the CAS/CAM based on the DNS name as opposed to IP
and then try? Note that you will need to make sure that the DNS server
can resolve those names.
So, nslookup on the MACintosh device for the CAM/CAS names should work
to confirm.

Also, do not forget to reboot the CAM/CAS after you regenerate the SSL
certs.

In addition to this, you will need to add the root certificate issued by
www.perfigo.com to www.perfigo.com
To the key chain access. Under "Login" type and "X509Anchors" type.

Also, please make sure the certificate is valid and the time on the
client machine is in the range the certifcate was generated. For e.g, if
the cert was generated at 2:00 PM EST (validity startes from then), and
the time on the client machine is 11:00 AM EST, then this cause a
problem

Regards
Prem