LSHAPE Archives

December 2006

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
kenyatta gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami Univ LSHAPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:03:52 +0600
A few select 1awyers have discovered a loop-hole in the banking laws.
Applying what we have found, we're successful by totally eliminating
creditcarddebt without them having to pay another cent,  We know that our
firm can help you with this too.

You can contact us at :
313-263-2706

As he looked at the comical face of the Sawhorse he imagined that the
creature was laughing at him; so in a fit of unreasonable anger he turned
around and made a vicious kick that sent his rival tumbling head over heels
upon the ground, and broke off one of its legs and its left ear. Do you live
at Port Orford? inquired the sailor