OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2006

Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:26:08 -0500
It seems to me that this Coffee posting addiction is a bit off topic.
I'm pretty sure Bill Whan didn't intend to start this discussion here,
but Hey , this sort of topic would be great to bring to the new Ohio
birding Forum. I hope that all of us who do care about topics such as
this can bring that to the new forum and discuss there at length
without fear of annoying the people out there who read this listserver
and really just want to know if the King Eider has been seen again.
        I'm sorry to seem like a "whistle blower" here I just thought
this would be a great topic to get going on the other forum.
 Have a nice day and enjoy the birds.
      - Ben Warner