OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2006

From:
Andy Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:09:47 -0500
As I suspected, I did get the county highway number incorrect. It is
actually CH 112 not 115; thanks to Gene Stauffer for correcting me. Don't
want anyone to get lost.

I have the privilege (or misfortune) of working outside all this week in NW
Delaware County, somewhat northwest of Radnor near the Scioto, which has the
side benefit of observing birds while I am supposed to be digging holes.
Today, I had a great time enjoying an American Kestral hovering over the
field we were working in, along with a pair of calling Red-tailed Hawks. A
lone coyote was the mammalian surprise of the day.

Andrew R. Sewell, MS, RPA
Principal Investigator
Historical/Industrial Archaeology
Hardlines Design Company