OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2006

Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2006 11:09:22 EST
Hello everyone~

The Black Swamp Bird Observatory (BSBO) is proud to unveil....drum roll
please....  The all new BSBO website!  www.bsbobird.org  is packed with information
about birds, conservation, coming events, and much more!

If you're not out looking for the Western Tanager and  you have a few minutes
to visit the site,  a few things in particular that we encourage you to take
a look at are: the Ohio Winter Bird Atlas, the Ohio Young Birders Club, and
our coming events calendar.   We have some great things in store for birders and
we hope to see YOU at a BSBO event soon!

A HUGE thank you to our Web Design Engineer, Delores Cole, for making our
dream a reality.  This wouldn't have happened without Miss D!
If you visit....ummm...did I say "if", I mean WHEN you visit.....  :  )
we'd love to hear  some feedback about the site!

Thank you!
Kim Kaufman
Education Director
Black Swamp Bird Observatory