OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2006

From:
Stephen Cunliffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Cunliffe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 2006 12:15:59 -0500
I started birding and joined the list on almost exactly the same time frame
as Troy.  I whole-heartedly endorse his remarks, and would like to thank him
for having taken the trouble to articulate them so well.
I would particularly like to endorse his point #7, appealing for postings
from all locations.  A visitor from Mars might believe that birds can only
be found in a handful of Ohio spots.  Although I understand that those most
frequently posted about are the most fruitful, lets hear more from those who
cant always get to those locations.
Stephen