OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2006

Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 13:52:27 EST
As we begin the 107th Audubon Christmas Bird Count remember that the Ohio
Department of Natural Resources has granted an extra two days of gun season for
deer hunting, Saturday, December 16th, and Sunday, December 17th.  If you
will be in areas where there may be deer hunting be sure to wear colors that
will be easily seen. Bright orange is highly recommended. Stay safe and good
birding on the Christmas Bird Counts.

Charlie Bombaci
Compiler, Hoover Reservoir Christmas Bird Count